The program of the conference “Euler read MGOU 2017” Download
The rules for the presentation of abstracts: A4 format, 2.5 cm fields on all sides, single interval, Times New Roman font size 12 pts for main text, pages number – up to 4. The “header” of the abstract includes the title of the report, information about the authors, contact details. It is mandatory followed by the abstract of the report and the keywords and by the main text of the report. The tables and the figures are placed inside the text. At the end of the main text, a support fund is indicated (if available). A list of used literature is in the end of the abstract.
STATEMENT OF THE GENERAL PROBLEMS (TASKS) OF THE CONFERENCE
AND THE METHODS FOR THEIR SOLUTION
Philip I. VYSIKAYLO1, Victor V. BELYAEV2
1MRTI RAS, 2MRSU
Keywords: libration points, cumulation points, cumulation lines, cumulation planes, interaction of potentials, cumulative-dissipative structures.
This year marks 250 years of one of the most important discoveries made in Russia by a famous Swiss scientist Leonard Euler in 1767. The discovery of three linear libration points by Euler (the nonlocal interaction of various potentials – two gravitational and centrifugal) is still relevant and is used in many sciences about the Space, in the theory of gas-discharge phenomena, nanotechnologies, and other theoretical and technical sciences. This is due to the similarity of the long-range interaction of Coulomb, gravitational and even social potentials.
We plan to make plenary and poster presentations in the following areas:
- Studies of structures and fields in the Space;
- Turbulence and structural turbulence in potential wells. Transport processes in inhomogeneous media and in media with potential wells;
- Structures in continuous media and their properties. Cumulative dissipative structures (linear and beaded lightnings, cathode spots, stratum, cords, plasmoids, etc.) in the plasma and their properties. Vortex structures (cyclones, tornadoes, electric cords behind meteoroids, etc.);
- Shock and detonation waves and their cumulative and dissipative properties and transformation;
- Ambipolar drift and diffusion transport processes and inhomogeneous structures in plasma;
- Methods of generalized mathematical description of analogs in various phenomena (including gravitational, electromagnetic, nuclear, acoustic and quantum phenomena);
- Doped crystals (excitons, exciton molecules, superlattices) and their properties;
- Application of Euler’s ideas in social sciences in area of social structures and their interaction.
Solving problems and modeling processes in such diverse environments involves the use of new methods. There are methods of generalized mathematical transposition (MGMT) or methods of generalized transposition (MGT) of knowledge from well-studied areas into the field knowledge not enough studied. This implies the further development of the cognitive sciences foundations (interdisciplinary scientific direction, which forms the theory of artificial intelligence). It allows to obtaining new knowledge in the fields of natural sciences on the basis of the analogues learned.
Web site of the International Conference “EULER SCIENTIFIC READINGS”- http://euler-messages.ru
- Vysikaylo P.I. Cumulative Point—L1 Between Two Positively Charged Plasma Structures (3-D Strata). Plasma Science, IEEE Transactions V. 42. № 12. P 3931-3935.
Please send applications for participation to Prof. Ph. Vysikaylo, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please follow up the sample.